Monday 27 September 2010

Whitney and M&M's!

Today started with a brunch with Ben and Lee Copperwheat. Well I say brunch, I'd already eaten, as they're brunch was accompanied with a Bloody Mary I thought I would join in, never again, I did not like it at all, but maybe that was because it was 11 am!
Then off to the Whitney. The best show for me was 'Heat Waves In A Swamp - Paintings by Charles Burchfield'. A lot of the work had a very decorative feel. Nice patterns, which were shown in full glory with a room wallpapered entirely with one of his designs, truly gorgeous. A room filled with doodles which himself and his wife collated was also fabulous.
Next, a lone lunch of Katsu curry and as I'm on holiday, a mojito, very nice indeed.
Then a touch more culture, the M&M's store in Times Square, classy!!!
Now all packed and ready for my 4 am cab ride to the airport. San Francisco here I come!!









Christmas is coming!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment